Family & Employment Based Services

I-130 Petitions

Petition for Alien Relative is  the first step in helping an eligible relative apply to immigrate to the United States and get a Green Card. The filing or approval of this petition does not give your relative any immigration status or benefit.

Adjustment of Status based on Marriage

Adjustment of status based on marriage is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

Immigrant Visa/Consular Processing

Process to obtain an immigrant visa through consular processing if you are outside of the United States.

Fiancé Petitions

Petition to bring your fiancé and their children; or spouse and their children to the U.S. to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

I-212 Waivers

A​pplication for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal.

I-601A Waivers

Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver.

I-601 Waivers

Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.

VAWA Petitions

Self-petition under the federal Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

I-751 Petitions

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

I-90 Green Card Renewals/replacements

Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).

O Visas for workers of extraordinary ability

Nonimmigrant visa for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.

P Visas for entertainment and performance workers

P visas classify if you are coming to the United States temporarily to perform as an entertainment or performance worker.

EB1, EB2 and EB3

Employment-based immigration visa.

I-140 petitions

Form to petition for a noncitizen worker to become a permanent resident in the United States.

PERM (Labor Certification)

A permanent labor certification that allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States.

H1B applications

Application that allows companies and other employers in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent.

R Visa for nonimmigrant religious workers

R visa allows you to come to the United States temporarily to be employed at least part time by a bona fide nonprofit religious organization in the United States to work solely as a minister, in a religious vocation, or in a religious occupation.

Contact Us

Have a question?
Contact us for a free consultation.

Immigration matters can be complicated,
Sholla Law Firm is here to help answer
any of your questions.